Product management professional with over 7 years of expirience in mobile and e-commerce. Proficient in market research, competitor analysis, go-to-market strategy development, wireframing, usability studies, AB-testing and mobile marketing. Lover of data-driven solutions. Launched broad range of digital products (web and mobile) with multi-million audiences in Russia.
Looking for new opportunities
Currently looking for new opportunities within start-ups in e-commerce, mobile, travel and robotics.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 2012 - Present
- Set mobile products strategies, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers to give high-quality experiences to LitRes customers across all mobile platforms.
- Defined methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- Mobile sales enablement. Brought sales up to 30% of company’s revenue.
- Launched network of ebook and audiobook apps for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Nokia S40, Tizen and Smart TV.
- Got titles «#1 top-grossing app» and «#1 top-downloadable e-book app» in Russian AppStore for 2 consecutive years (2013, 2014).
- Reached an agreement on preinstalls with vendors (Samsung, LG and Sony).
- Introduced number of improvements on litres.ru to increase ARPU and LTV.
April 2008 - August 2012
Head of Internet Projects
- Launched consumer websites (b2c & b2b) for one of the largest Russian telecoms with more than 3 million subscribers.
- Increased number of online subscriptions by 40% and reduced the load on call-center by 25%.
- Redesigned subscriber's cabinet and launched number of minor web-projects including subscribers feedback portal, HR-portal, corporate newspaper and video-hosting.
- Created frontend for Dom.ru Wi-Fi» the largest Wi-Fi hotspot network in Russia.
March 2007 - April 2018
Product Owner (Digital Content Sales)
- Product vision, go-to-market strategy, user acquisition, product analytics.
- Reached agreements with major music labels and game developers.
- Launched marketplace of digital content.
- Managed cross-functional project team.
April 2005 - March 2006
- Business and technical requirements.
- Wireframing and prototyping of search engine results page.
- Managed team of frontend developers.
Product management, Product Analysis, New Business Development, Market research, Competitor analysis, Go-to-Market Strategy, Wireframing, Prototyping, Usability studies, AB-testing, E-commerce, Mobile commerce.